1 . Introduction
Sparg Media operates the Sparg Media website, which inter alia provides the service of disseminating news to the users. This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service viz. accessing Sparg MediaWebsite.
2 . Information we collect
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and ip address.
- Information you post : We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Bookmyseats.in.
- Demographic information : We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information : If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is
3 . Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us we'll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
4 . Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors or for operation of the website. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with our business partners: This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves : We will share information to respond to a court order. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy: We will tell you before we do this.
5 . Information Security
- We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your information we collect or store, however, we cannot guarantee the security of any account information.
- Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Additionally, you are responsible for preventing unauthorized access to your Account and Personal Information by protecting your Account credentials and limiting access to Service Device.
6. Data Retention
We store the information we collect for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
7. Log data
We collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data, whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
9. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our website users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
10 . Links to other sites
11 . Children’s Privacy
This website do not address anyone under the age of 13 years. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 years, has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
13 . Disputes
14 . Contact Information
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, you can contact us at: [email protected]